In the News:
- 'I've cheated death. We're on a roll, let's buy a lottery ticket': Mother of family who won £61million lottery jackpot told her daughter to buy a ticket after she had tumour surgery
- Facebook friends syndicate banks £1.1M EuroMillions win
- Top Lottery Syndicates Winners of All Time
- Dublin Bus syndicate ‘wins €24 million Euromillions jackpot’
- Monmouthshire family syndicate win £61m on EuroMillions
- Hibs syndicate bank £1 million in Lottery win
- How To Run A UK National Lottery Syndicate
- £62m US lotto 'winner' vows: I'm not paying my syndicate
More About Online Lottery Syndicates
Today many third party websites organize online lottery syndicates that give global lottery players the chance to increase their chances of winning the lottery jackpot. Online syndicates are not a new phenomenon but only lately have they began to increase in numbers of online players and numbers of tickets per group.
Today lottery lovers can find online groups that buy hundreds or even thousands of tickets per draw and share all of the tickets within dozens of smaller groups, each player gets to choose how many shares of the tickets they get, for example an online US Powerball syndicate with 52 tickets and 75 shares can have up to 75 players within the group, each buying a share for as little as $15.
When your group wins a $1 Billion jackpot (or even more) you win over $13,000,000 for that 1 share that you bought for just $15 - that is more than enough to buy anything you ever wished for in your life.